Our Team is led by Professionals talented in their own rights…
Chief Operating Officer
His love for performance and visual arts began when he was arrowed to write, produce, act and direct a stage play at the age of 13 for his school’s year end concert. Since then, that passion has brought him to places. With more than 28 years of experience in Producing / Directing / Project Management / Scriptwriting / Shooting / doing Voice-over / Video-editing, Chandran has managed projects in Morocco, Rome, Barcelona, New York. Shanghai, Beijing, Taipei, Hong Kong, India, Vietnam, Sydney, Perth. Gold Coast. Bangkok. Malaysia, Jakarta, Philippines, Seoul, Tokyo and Osaka.
• Popularly known as “Drama Rama”, a professional host for almost 15 years
• Executive produced “Projek Hias", a 13-episode reality TV programme for RTM in 2018
• Adjunct lecturer at ITE College Central, School of Design and Media
• Producer/Director for “The Making of Sing to the Dawn” documentary aired on CNA
• Directed 6 episodes of “Priyam Priyam MTV” for MTV Asia and Mediacorp
• Drama Trainer and Choreographer for schools as part of the NAC Arts Programme (1998 - 2002)
• Trained in New York Film Academy in Film Directing in 1996
• Grand finalist in TCS’s Fame Awards 1995 (Mediacorp then)
• Created, directed and acted in a 30min comedy stage show titled “D’rama Act Show” which ran for almost 7 years since 1995 in the local entertainment circuit
• Played one of the main leads in the last stage version of Army DAZE 1995 before the movie, directed by Christine Lim Su-Lin, which ran for a month
• Co-Founded D’rama Arts Ltd, a NAC-approved arts company providing school assembly programme, drama experience programme and Drama CCA established in 1995
• Founder and Director of D’RAMA Productions, specialising in commercial video production established in 1993
• Freelance actor at Stars Community Theatre headed by Roger Jenkins from 1990 - 1993
Director – Account Servicing
Leslie Leo, better known as Leslie Lai, son of veteran TV/Radio Personality, Larry Lai, has been in the events/media/entertainment industry for almost 40 years. Having been exposed to all kinds of projects and events as co-ordinator, video cameraman, producer, director, disc jockey, show producer/director and show-host, he holds a successful track record both locally, as well as overseas.
Hosting shows came naturally to him as he is able to adapt and relate to all sorts of audiences, from dinner & dances to product launches, and from fashion shows to beauty pageants. He has had the pleasure of working with many of the Industry’s top personalities and celebrities including Dick Lee. Daniel Boey, Jeremiah Choy, Jimmy Yeh, Kumar, Noorlina Salim, Jack Neo, Moses Lim, Annabelle Francis, Zoe Tay, Ann Kok, Kym Ng, Vivien Tan, Denise Keller, Nadia Hutagalung, Lauretta Alabons & Mr X (William Xavier), just to name a few.
Production Executive (Lead)
Ronald helps clients achieve their objectives with professionalism.
Before embarking on his Video Production journey in 2018, Ronald had worked in the Supply Chain & Logistics industry for over 5 years, bringing with him the experience and culture of continuously striving for efficiency and improvements. (Lean Six Sigma)
Equipped with a diverse skillset, you can find him video shooting, editing, project managing or planning and executing the next video production or virtual event for you.
He believes in responsibility and integrity.
Video Editor (Lead)
Having been in the events industry as a designer since 2018, Jeffrey is well versed in video production in both physical and virtual events. From concept to final product, you can be assured that whatever your vision is he is set to help you achieve it.
Jeffrey believes in providing customized solutions to all your video production and event needs.
Digital Marketing (Lead)
A digital transformer with prior knowledge in traditional marketing outreach and newly acquired knowledge with experience in creating digital marketing campaigns for Social Media. Loves the balance of numbers and creativity to improve digital communication & promote brands to engage with potential customers.
Arun strongly believes that branding is crucial for every business and strives to achieve excellence for his clients.
Celebrity Host, Actress, Influencer, Production and
Eileen Wee first burst onto the entertainment scene, acting in some of Singapore's more popular movies such as "Army Daze”, "Money No Enough” and Mediacorp’s “Brainstorm” - an afternoon daily game show on Channel 8, and Monday comedy nite series “Liang Po Po“ and “Liang Xi Mei“.
Eileen was also the anchor presenter for "Films and Stars Asia", a premium collaboration with an Australian TV network featuring interviews with Stars of the international movie world.
Currently, she co-stars in The Michelle Chong Channel series “Frenemies”, a very popular channel broadcasting on YouTube as well as FB, drawing massive viewership.
She also has FB LIVE collaborations with various Brands for their e-commerce platforms such as "New Moon " - A prestigious brand with an illustrious history, including the No. 1 abalone brand In Singapore, and FB LIVE "Shopping with the Stars", a production comprising various thespians cum influencers, raking up online live viewing to the hundreds and offline viewership to the thousands.
With more than 10 years of experience in the 3D animation field, Hugh has executed animation modelling and walkthrus for IBMS, Daikin, ST Kinetics, Ltd, Exyte, ST Electronics and Vicks, to name a few.
He is also an adjunct lecturer at BCA Academy for Digital Drawing/ Design Visualisation.